I think I may qualify for relief. How can I get my Alameda County case or conviction reclassified as a misdemeanor?
If you have a conviction, have completed your sentence and are no longer on probation or any other form of supervision, come into our office:
Due to COVID-19, our offices are closed to the public. Please call us for Prop 47 representation.
|Oakland Branch Office
545 4th St.
Oakland, CA 94607
M-F 9:00-11:00 a.m. & 2:00-4:00 p.m.
|Hayward Branch Office
24085 Amador St., Ste. #200
Hayward, CA 94544
M-F 2:00-4:00 p.m.
|Fremont Branch Office
39439 Paseo Padre Parkway, Rm. #105
Fremont, CA 94538
M-F 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Pleasanton Branch Office
5672 Stoneridge Dr.
Pleasanton, CA 94588
M-W 10:00-11:30 a.m.
Th-F 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- Commercial Burglary of a Store during Regular Business Hours (PC §459)
- Forgery (PC §470-476)
- Fraud/Bad Checks (PC §476a)
- Theft Offenses (including PC §§487, 484e, etc.)
- Petty Theft/Shoplifting (PC §§484, 484/666)
- Possession of Methamphetamine (HS §11377)
- Possession of Controlled Substance (HS §11350)
- Possession of Concentrated Cannabis (HS §11357(a))
- Receiving Stolen Property (PC §496)